E-Commerce Suite / sR Responsive Framework
People browse and shop both at home and on the go. Responsive design creates a unique brand experience on all devices.
sR Responsive Framework
The sR Responsive Framework is a conceptual and technical development based on the latest version of OXID eSales Enterprise. All store system templates were implemented using responsive design, resulting in a highly efficient development environment for individual e-commerce platforms. The interface design conforms to the “mobile first” strategy and best practice usability. It contains four breakpoints to ensure optimum results for brands and users on all end devices.
The framework also offers adaptable and configurable out-of-the-box solutions for fundamental challenges for e-commerce platforms, such as search engine optimisation, multilingual initial population or automatic image scaling. Store functionality can also be expanded on a modular basis by integrating components of the E-Commerce Suite.
Benefits at a glance
- Individual presence on the basis of “best practice” interface
- An app for all devices
- Five viewports/four breakpoints
- Prevents doubled management workload
- No initial installation obstacles
- Search engine friendliness
- Latest OXID Enterprise Edition; OXID PE 4.7 or higher depending on workload (configurations may need to be adjusted)
- OXID maintenance contract and superReal support contract
Update guarantee and updates
Updates are available to improve modules’ operability, reliability and range of functions. All updates are provided by superReal in the form of hotfixes, patches, updates and upgrades and installed in the store system.
The sR Responsive Framework can be individually adapted and expanded. superReal would be happy to analyse the required scope of any adaptations.