E-Commerce Suite / sR Search
Fault-tolerant search with autosuggest and autocomplete functionality improves usability and sales.
sR Search expands the OXID standard search with additional search functionality and increased performance.
The real-time search provides suggested results in the form of products, categories and error corrections after just a few characters have been entered. Search results can be refined with filters and displayed according to variant information such as size and colour, product attributes and category classifications.
Like sR Performance, sR Search uses the Elasticsearch search engine. Elasticsearch is a piece of software based on the Apache Lucene search library which allows large quantities of data to be searched in real time. This offers considerable speed gains compared with a relational database.
Benefits at a glance
- Real-time search with suggested results from products and categories
- Fault tolerance
- Option to configure search synonyms
- Improved search query performance
- Refine search results via filters and attributes
- Latest OXID Enterprise Edition; OXID PE 4.7 or higher depending on workload (configurations may need to be adjusted)
- OXID maintenance contract and superReal support contract
Update guarantee and updates
Updates are available to improve modules’ operability, reliability and range of functions. All updates are provided by superReal in the form of hotfixes, patches, updates and upgrades and installed in the store system.
sR Search can be individually adapted and expanded. superReal would be happy to analyse the required scope of any adaptations.